The following privacy document explains how Write Our Wedding Song uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect
Write Our Wedding Song collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data
You directly provide Write Our Wedding Song with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Complete any surveys or contact forms.
- Use or view our website via your browser cookies
Write Our Wedding Song may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data
Write Our Wedding Song collects data so we can:
- Process any orders and/or manage your account.
- Email you with special offers or information on services/products.
If you agree, Write Our Wedding Song will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products or services.
How do we store your data
Write Our Wedding Song will keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and no longer. Once it is no longer required your data will be deleted.
Write Our Wedding Song would like to send you information on products and/or services of our that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Write Our Wedding Song from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Write Our Wedding Song.
What are your data protection rights
Write Our Wedding Song would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Write Our Wedding Song for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Write Our Wedding Song correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Write Our Wedding Song to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Write Our Wedding Song erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Write Our Wedding Song restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Write Our Wedding Song’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Write Our Wedding Song transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – Write Our Wedding Song uses these cookies so that we can recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Write Our Wedding Song uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your Ip address. Write Our Wedding Song sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Write Our Wedding Song has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.